Significant changes are underway. You can't afford to wait and see what happens.
Today’s changing regulatory environment is a complicated alphabet soup that poses a global challenge. Long term it aims to provide stronger security and privacy protection for cardholders. But, in the short term will it do more harm than good by creating new opportunities for thieves to game the system?
Are you prepared? Find out now by watching our webinar!
Recorded on: April 25th at 1:00pm EST
- Julie Fergerson, SVP Industry Solutions at Ethoca
- Keith Briscoe, CMO at Ethoca
- Corey Levin, General Counsel at Ethoca
In this webinar, Ethoca and its panel of industry experts answer:
- At a time when GDPR could give criminals the ability to erase their digital footprint, how can you still track fraudulent activity?
- What does GDPR mean for data you collect today and how it’s used in the representment process?
- How will PSD2 affect your business on transactions performed by EU residents? Will 3D Secure be the answer or are there other alternatives for strong authentication that might be adopted?
- What do you need to do differently as new chargeback rules take hold to maximize revenue and protect yourself against the sophisticated criminals?
- What impact will upcoming regulatory changes have on acceptance, and what are the penalties for non-compliance?
To Watch the Webinar, fill out the form to the right.
To read the summary article, click here.