South African Airways stopped fraud – you can too.
Learn how the largest airline in South Africa took action to lower fraud losses, better identify legitimate orders, and improve customer experience.
The Ethoca global network of confirmed fraud and customer dispute data – the largest in the industry – can help protect your business from ecommerce fraud and chargebacks.
In this case study, we explain how this airline was able to:
- Lower fraud losses (recovery of goods and services)
- Reduce fraud levels through link analysis
- Reduce future fraud through improved fraud screening (adding data to negative lists)
- Reduce dispute resolution processing expenses
- Because alerts are confirmed fraud, accuracy is ensured
- Issuing more refunds promotes higher issuer acceptance and improves the customer experience